Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Congratulations....

Congratulations Mr. "Dad"

You have successfully accomplished terrorizing our son in the name of your revenge. Congratulations on your quest to slowly bring me to a breaking point with all of your games and gas-lighting. Congratulations on costing me thousands of dollars in lawyers fees as I fight for the sake of our son, who is suffering immensely at your will.

Further Congrats are in order for you turning out to be worse than your own father who left your mother with five kids, and one in the oven... at least he knew that he was no good for her and left her alone.

Congratulations sir, for striking the fear in your own child in telling him bad things about his mother and making him feel bad for loving her. Congratulations on creating anxiety in a toddler and laying your problems with me, on his shoulders. Congratulations on your well-played lies and manipulations and further congrats to you for recruiting a puppet to help play out your little plans to destroy my world and everything in it.

I have news for you....

Your little army is built on a web of lies and it will not last forever. You may have, at one point, had the power to take me to my knees over desperation and pain, but it made me stronger than I have ever been and it won't happen again. I know what bottom feels like now... which also means I know I can survive it.

Your son doesn't like you. Mommy doesn't talk bad about you to him. Mommy doesn't even hold a thought of you in her day to want to talk about you to him or anyone else so get over yourself. I wouldn't do that to my own child... it is a form or terrorism in my eyes and no child deserves that.

No matter how hard you try, you won't turn him from me. He loves his mother and we have an undeniable bond that you will never have with him.  This was probably not only developed in the love I had while he was in the womb when you wanted for me to abort him... but also during the time you were never really present during the first two years of his life... when you were around, you still never took care of him the way that mommy did.

When I left, you told me that you would make me regret it... well I don't. I don't regret no longer fearing for my life in my own home. I don't regret no longer getting choked out and emotionally tormented for being "just a paramedic." I don't even regret losing almost everything I ever owned because of your rage and hurt feelings over my leaving. I only regret that our son has to suffer in the name of your revenge against me.

He will not always suffer. I am confident that the truth will come to light and your army will falter and your vengeance will come to an end. Karma is holding out longer to take care of you because her plans are divine. I will sit back and just watch... you are your own undoing. Congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment